Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still Alive!!

Hello everyone!! 

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post!  I've been without my computer for about 2 weeks now, so everytime I've wanted to post I haven't been able to. :(  (It's probably been good for me though...It forces me to be out and about enjoying my beautiful city and province!)

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly check in and let you all know I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about my blog! 

When I get my computer back, I'll upload some photos of a daytrip my family and I took to a gorgeous park nearby.  But until then, I'd love to hear what you have been doing to enjoy this summer!  Feel free to let me know about it in the comment section of this post! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP