Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Am Back...

It's hard to believe I haven't written a post for almost a month!  I've been feeling very uninspired lately, but I don't want to continue neglecting my blog. 

Life has been a series of valley's ever since May, and so since I've been trying to deal with a lot of personal things that are very heavy on my heart, blogging has taken a back seat...  Sorry about that to any readers I still have! 

I am in the process of making a list which I am compiling from a few "All About Me In 30 Days" blog meme's I have found.  I worked my way through one last fall and enjoyed it!  I know I won't have time to post one every day, so I am hoping to make it into a weekly series.  So keep your eye open...I promise I will be starting in the next day or so.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP