Hope
"Can you hear the sound?
His Spirit calling out
These bones are gonna rise
These bones will live again
These bones are gonna rise, gonna rise
These bones will live again"
I just heard this Phillips, Craig, and Dean song (These Bones) for the first time. Hope is the only word I can think of to describe the feeling I feel right now. It reminds me of the Valley of Dry Bones in Ezekiel 37. Right now there may seem to be a valley of dry bones around me. The truth is that God is saying "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’" (Ezekiel 37:4-6)
"These bones are gonna rise. These bones will live again." I can hear it...I hear the rattling of an army awakening...

0 comments:
Post a Comment