Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Yesterday was Sunday.  The Sunday before Canada Day to be exact, so my church decided to have a pancake breakfast and outdoor service.  It was a nice day, and seeing that I am not a strawberry blond with really pale skin, I did not figure it wasn't warm enough to wear sunscreen.  With the wind blowing, I did not think that an hour and half outside would be short enough to stay outside unprotected from the actually very harsh sun. 

When we got to church and my mom asked if I wanted the sunscreen, I definitely did not say no, and I was not too ashamed to put the strong smelling lotion on my back.  No, I have more common sense than that. 

So now, I am NOT dealing with the after effects of the worst sunburn I've had in my entire life...Nope, not me!

Here's my back:  (Sorry it's such a bad picture...I was trying to use the mirror so I could capture the full burn...)


I couldn't get a good picture of my left arm.  The burn is so big that every picture I took only showed red.

So, so finish this Not Me Monday Post...

I did not learn a lesson about the truth about how pride goes before a fall...


1 comments:

Natasha

Oh, No! I still have a permanent tan line on my arm from refusing sunscreen. I learned my lesson too. It is the funniest looking thing!

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP