Tear Jerker
I was watching bits and pieces of America's Got Talent tonight and my favourite act is the following video. The entire time I watched it I was holding back tears. So be warned, you may need some tissue.
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. ~1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV)
I was watching bits and pieces of America's Got Talent tonight and my favourite act is the following video. The entire time I watched it I was holding back tears. So be warned, you may need some tissue.
Posted by Breanna at 11:09 PM
© Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I saw this too. Me and my daughter were bawling.
Even Grandpa's eyes were wet!
That was awesome!
Post a Comment