Beautiful British Columbia
When I was around 11 years old, my parents announced that we would be moving to British Columbia.
I was not impressed whatsoever. In fact, one of my sisters and I were determined to hold on as tightly to the furniture as we could, since we thought that would keep us from leaving. When we were told that wouldn't work, we wanted to move in with our grandparents...anything to keep us from moving to this so called "beautiful province!"
While I was so upset about leaving, one of my closest friends wasn't really. She was so excited that she kept telling me "You're moving to Beautiful British Columbia!!"
That was not the best thing to tell me at that season of my life, but too late...she told me more than I can count.
Yet, here I am, 9 1/2 years later and I have to say, I agree with her.
This province is BEAUTIFUL! There is so much more to it than I have seen during those 9 1/2 years!
Like all our provincial commercials say, this truly is the "Best place on earth!"
And, if I could say one thing to my friend "K", I would tell her...You were right!! This truly is "Beautiful British Columbia!"
So, "K" thanks for believing things would be great, even when I didn't... Your friendship has helped me get through the rough times in life...and I pray we'll continue to push through what currently looks helpless and impossible. You are loved!

0 comments:
Post a Comment