Thursday, August 19, 2010

It Feels Like Winter...Already!?!?

We made it safely to my grandparent's house.  Throughout our nine years in Kamloops, we have taken many holiday's out here, but those trips never seemed to take as long as this one did!  One hour felt like an eternity...and we had to drive 12+ hours! 

We made it here safely though!  When we arrived here we reached a "heat wave" of NINE degrees!  Nine degrees in the middle of summer!  We were shivering so bad that my grandpa had to turn the heat on for us!  What made it worse was that we found out that day was a whole 34 degrees in Kamloops!  I sure am envious of them! ...But, I don't miss the thick smoke they are currently experiencing!

While on the drive here I had a lot of time to reflect on my time in Kamloops as well as where I am headed in life.  My current university application has not been processed yet, and I am not sure I will get accepted.  After months of searching for what Math B30 means, I finally found out that it is Math 12.  So, I have a feeling that will prevent me from getting in... I shouldn't have dropped it in high school!

So, now I need to think of other options for the fall.  There are a lot of things rolling around in my head right now.  I will probably end up working this fall while upgrading my math and building my business.  Then in January I will hopefully be going  to school... what I will take is still unclear, but I may end up going in a completely different direction than I have been going in.  I'll just leave it at that, and when I know more specific details I will let you all know ;) 

I think that is all I have to update you on about our trip!  I still feel like I am on holiday's and will be going HOME soon, but I guess if/when all my schooling gets sorted out, I could be HOME sooner than thought!  It could be 4 months, or it could be 4 years.  Sooner is better, but it all depends what God has in store.  I suppose I'll know the when aspect of it a little better when I find out about my schooling. 

Have a great day and God bless you all!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP