Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going To Israel!?!?

Now that my trip to visit my friend out east is no longer going to happen, I need to plan something to look forward to...

I have always wanted to go to Israel (though never alone...) and my mom suggested that I put the money I was going to use for my trip to New York towards my trip to Israel.  The problem is though that I have no clue where to start looking for trip packages...so I need your help.

I want to take a Christian tour...one of the ones where they take you to different places mentioned in the Bible and they tell you about what it was like in the Bible days and then read portions of the Bible that that place is mentioned in.  I want to go for as long as I can.  I know I've heard of people who have gone on these types of trips, I just can't remember who they are...and there are so many different websites offering similar trips...I want to choose the best one! 

Yesterday I wasn't even thinking about Israel...I was thinking about New York.  If I could have my way I'd choose going to New York to see my friend over going to Israel by myself  (anyone want to join me!! :)...but since I can't have my way, I'll go to Israel...  Really when it comes down to it there isn't really any comparison between the two...so why am I trying to make one!  Haha!  New York and Kim is New York and Kim...Israel is Israel.  Two completely different things really!  Okay, I'll stop at that... :p

So, let me know if you have gone on a trip like this or if you know someone who has.  Israel...I hope to be seeing you SOON!! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP