By Name
A few minutes ago I heard the song "Praying For You" by the Katinas. I hadn't heard it before but it really encouraged me this morning so I thought I'd share it with you!
"Tonight I'm prayin' for you
Down on my knees for you
Heaven can hear your name
Tonight, I'm prayin'
I'll keep on prayin' for you"
Down on my knees for you
Heaven can hear your name
Tonight, I'm prayin'
I'll keep on prayin' for you"
It's great to be reminded that God hears the names of those I'm praying for. It's amazing to think that He is the Creator of the universe and yet He knows ALL of us by name. He knows my heart. He loves us all. And, as I pray, as we pray, He is working...even if behind the scenes...to bring us all closer to Him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment