Embrace Today
The past couple weeks have left me in a somber mood as I realize that due to the quick passing of time, April is here once again and I'm reminded of the tragic events that occurred last year in the lives of too many people I know.
I'm reminded once again of how short life is, and how important it is to embrace today.
I'm reminded to not live paralyzed with fear, or to be hesitant in situations that you want resolved. Rather, I've become passionate about living in the freedom of Christ, and in desiring that for those around me. I've become convinced that we truly should not put off something we could do today for another day.
See, life is too short, too fragile to take for granted. The relationships in our lives are too important to sit back and watch them crumble around us. People are too valuable to not show them appreciation and love. Because, one day you just may turn around and they'll be gone.
So, embrace today. Tell those you love how valued they are. Do something special for someone you've unintentionally taken advantage of. Go out of your way to impart hope to someone discouraged. Hug your family and friends a little tighter. But don't just do it today. Make it your lifestyle. Because the only guarantee we have is the moment we are living in. So, make it count! Don't let this moment pass you by!

0 comments:
Post a Comment