Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Me Monday


Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Over the last year of reading MckMama's blog I've been interested in her "Not Me Monday" posts, and I've contimplated writing one, but there's no way I'm too chicken to write down the embarassing parts of my week.  Nope, not me.

And there's no way that this week I've been working hard at following through on the first exercise plan I've ever tried to implement in my life.  Why would I do something like that?  I'm fit and active all the time, right!

To make matters more complicated, there is no way I made a chart that tracks my progress, and I absolutely did not anxiously weigh myself a few times during the week because I was certain I had lost a couple pounds or so.  Nope, not me.  I have more patience than that!

I also did not find myself constantly watching the food I ate to ensure I was eating the right amount of calories.  No, not me.

And I most definately did not contemplate giving up on my quest for fitness when I weighed myself after a week only to find I gained weight.  I have more faith in the exercise process than that!

Finally, I am not having a blast writing about my exercise life, so I will not allow myself to think about what to write the next post about.  Nope, not me!

1 comments:

Casslynk

You are adorable!
But I didn't say that....

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP