Where I'm At...
This post is going to be brutally honest. Not like the others weren't, because they were, but this post is going to be personal and open. I haven't blogged as much as I had initially intended to when I started this blog in January. First of all school got really busy in March and lasted through until it was over in April. And now that May's here my life has literally turned upside down overnight. There is so much going on, and it's honestly been exhausting. Word's I never thought I'd hear again were spoken and they have taken all I've known and dreamed up and kind of crushed it all. At this point I can't actually say what is going on, but in time it will come. And that has added allot of stress to my life. Not being able to talk to anyone about what's going on in my life is hard. The pain has built up to the point where I feel like I'm going to explode. And at times I've honestly just fallen apart.
I know God is in control of everything, and I know He's holding me in the palm of His hand, but I guess I've still been finding it hard to trust that everything will work out.
I can't stand rollercoasters, yet I'm riding on a wild one right now. And just when the last one finally ended! :(
I guess I better stop writing before I say something I shouldn't...
Here's a song that I've been listening to over and over and over again over the past few days. It's ministered to me, and maybe it will minister to you as well. Though I don't know most of you, thanks for 'listening'... God bless everyone of you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment