Serious Craving
I have a serious craving. It's not a craving that comes and goes. It's not a craving that's blah or "I suppose so." It's a craving that sad to say has an emotional attachment. (Okay, I'm not such a great poem writer, or descriptive writer, but hey, I tried!)
I have a craving for the delicious prune-plums from my tree back home. And as my desire for them turned into a huge want, I have found myself missing Kamloops more and more :(
I've been doing pretty good here. I'm slowly getting settled in, which has it's good and hard moments. I've made a few friends with some of the staff at the church here, which I am so grateful for. But, I still have a longing to go back right now!
One of my sister's is going back next weekend for a pageant, and I got a brilliant idea that she can stop by our house there, pick some plums, and bring them back for us! Who knows if she'll actually do it, but thinking about it makes me want them even more!
And in my desiring the plums state of mind, I realized I haven't posted the last pictures I took in the "Watching Them Grow" series of posts I did on the fruit in my backyard, so I'll post them now!
Enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment