Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Going To Be A Good Week...

I am going to do my very best to make this week a good one.  It's so easy for me to focus on what isn't instead of what is...  For example, I keep thinking about how I was "supposed" to be on an airplane right now headed for NY to see my best friend Kim.  But I'm obviously not...

So, I'm going to do my very best to keep a positive attitude this week.  I think my mom has a few extra special things planned for us to do together this week.  I'll try not to live in the "land of if only" (as described in some of my favourite books, the "Christy Miller" series). 

And I'll also look forward to the end of April...when I'll hopefully get to see Kim again!!  Oh time, go by quickly!!  But I guess I should enjoy the moment I'm in too...

What are your plans for the week?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP