Thursday, April 14, 2011

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I can't believe how fast time is flying by!  The middle of April is already here...with the end fast approaching!  I don't know how I've been surviving the past couple weeks, but I have.  I guess it must be because I keep praying for God to give me His peace and to take away all anxiety! 

The next two weeks are going to be absolutely crazy for me!  I have 2 math assignments, 4 biology assignments, and 2 health essays to write, as well as 5 exams!  On top of all that I am apparently still going to be working.  At the beginning of the month I let the lady I nanny for know I couldn't do it anymore...I've been feeling really overwhelmed with exams coming up, and I have been continuously feeling under the weather.  I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I am severely allergic to their cat...allergy medication doesn't even stop the allergic effects and so by the end of a 10 hour day I feel completely drained.  But I am still working there as they haven't found a replacement yet!  So, life is crazy for me right now! 

The one thing getting me through the stress is knowing that it 2 weeks it will be almost finished!  Well, that and knowing that next weekend I am going to be seeing A LOT of family!  And my friend is coming back from NY next week, so I'll get to see her SOON!!!  So, in the midst of the stress there is a joy that when all this is done I can celebrate!  :)

I will not be blogging until I am finished school...at least I'll try not to!  Sometimes when I'm stressed I need an outlet and writing has become that for me...even if it is rambling!  If I do end up writing before the end of the month (other than Easter because I have something I do want to write then), feel free to leave a comment telling me to get back to school!  Haha! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP