Monday, April 18, 2011

So Much Left To Do

I FINALLY finished my Statistics course today!  I've been aiming to have it finished awhile ago, but of course it had to take at least 5x longer than I anticipated!  Now I just have to see what I got on my last two assignments...hopefully my lack of sleep and urge to get it over with didn't cause me to forget anything! 

Today I've been working on one of my Health essays...it's almost finished.  I hope to get the other one at least half finished tonight as well...  Then all that's left is my 4 biology assignments that are all a third to half completed. 

I am more than ready for everything to be finished!!  Thankfully, the end of the week is going to be AMAZING!  Hopefully I'll have all my assignments done by then so I can enjoy everything that's going to go on!  I'm sure I wrote it in my last post, but I'm so excited about it all that I'll write it again!! 

Once I am done with another full day of work (hopefully my last?!), and a full day of writing two midterms, I get to see my best friend on Thursday!!  YA!  I had no clue I'd see her so soon...but I'm so excited that I get to!!  I figured since I didn't get to see her off at the airport, I'd try my very best to see meet her there when she came home!!!  So, it turns out that as long as everything goes as planned, I'll get to see her at noon on Thursday!!!  Then on Friday I get to babysit my three little cousins, see my aunt and uncle as well as my dad's parents.  My mom's brother and daughter are also coming that night, so I'll see them too!  Then on Sat I'll get to see my mom's parents and go to see the Passion Play my church is putting on!  (I have more on that coming soon...hopefully on Thurs...)  I'm also hoping to take my cousin, and maybe grandparents to see Soul Surfer!!  Then Sunday is Easter and a time for celebrating!  Once that's all over it's exam time, but let's not think about that yet...let's enjoy each day as it comes...well, once Thursday gets here!! 

THREE MORE DAYS until the excitement begins!!!  :)  I can not wait!! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP