Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This and That

Exhaustion is beginning to set in.  It's been a long school/life/work marathon I've been running recently.  I'm starting to look forward to taking a break from school and going out into the "real world" for a year.  Yes...a year. 

After a lot of prayer, tears, and believing that God would help me decide what to do about schooling I have made a decision to stay here.  I can't get into school for this fall...so I'll be working for a year before I get into nursing.  It's another big change that has come my way, but I'm excited about this "new" journey God is taking me on. 

It was hard to decide between going back to BC or staying here but when it came down to it I feel right about the decision I made.  This is home now.  For the first time in 9 years I don't have anything inside that is tearing me apart because I want to be there instead of here.  For the first time in 9 years I feel 100% content. 

So staying it is. 

Coming to this decision has only added to the marathon I've been running...one that's almost over...for now! 

I had an amazing Easter weekend which helped take my mind off of the stress of school!  But now it's back to the grind of things!  I had my first final today...two more to go along with 4 more assignments... :( 

Well, time to quit blogging for now...I'm calling it an early bedtime tonight so I can get back to being fully awake so I can finish my assignments tomorrow!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP