Days Like Today...
There are days when I miss BC and Kamloops like crazy! Take this evening for example. I was at church, but at one point was overwhelmed almost to the point of tears because some things reminded me of what my life used to be like.
But there are other moments that make the move worthwhile.
Moments like these:
Cuddling with my adorable 2 week old cousin "T".
Isn't he just precious! I love him to bits and pieces!
Seeing my Uncle and cousin "N".
(Sorry this isn't the greatest. My Uncle and cousin "N" went out to a movie! This is the only photo I have of them.)
Watching my cousin "A" stuff his face with a cupcake!
Having the chance to have some one on one time playing with my sweet cousin "A".
And getting to visit with my Auntie!
It's pretty amazing to live so close to my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins that I have seen "T" 2 times already and he is only 2 weeks old! It's like a breath of fresh air that has helped make this move worthwhile!
And since I have pictures of me with "A" and "T" here is a picture from a year ago August of me with "N"!
Me and "N" having fun when I visited them last year! Good memories!

0 comments:
Post a Comment