Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All About Me Day 4 - Favourite Book

Today is day four in the "All About Me in 30 Days" blog hop!

The topic for today is the the easiest to date:  My Favourite Book.

I have always enjoyed a good book.  Fiction.  NonFiction.  It doesn't matter, as long as it's written in a way that is interesting and easy to understand. 

Shortly after I moved to Kamloops my newly found "sister" friend introduced me to the "Christy Miller" series by Robin Jones Gunn, and I fell in love!  Since then I have read, and reread each and every one of the Christy Miller, Sierra Jensen, Christy and Todd:  The College Years, and the more recent Katie Weldon series.  I enjoy them so much that I have purchased every one of the books, except the newly released "Christy Miller's Diary." (maybe I'll get it for Christmas?!) 

Despite the fact that the earlier books in the series were written for teens, I still enjoy them.  In fact, every time I read them something new and different stands out!  It's crazy!  God has really used Robin Jones Gunn through her writing, and He continues to reveal new neat insights to me through her books! 

Robin Jones Gunn has written for all ages, so if you are looking for a good book to read, I would highly recommend you check out her books! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP