Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All About Me Day 5 - Favourite Quote

Today is day five in the "All About Me in 30 Days" blog hop. 

Since today's topic is my favourite quote, I'm going to share something I heard the weatherman say on the news yesterday.  He went on air and one of the first things out of his mouth was "We've been reaching summer temperatures lately!"  Ummm.  Okay!  If a high of 10-12 degrees Celsius is considered summer weather I think I am in big trouble!

Okay, so now that you have hopefully had a good laugh thanks to the weatherman, here are a few of my favourite quotes:

"I guess I can't change anything.  Only God can.  I can ask Him to do something supernatural in a natural way."
     ~Robin Jones Gunn (From the Christy Miller Series volume 4)

"You can never out-give God.  I can't wait to see what God's going to give you!"
     ~Robin Jones Gunn (From the Christy Miller Series volume 4)

"You will not have to fight this battle.  Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.  Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you."
     ~2 Chronicles 20:17

"Know this with all your heart, with everything in you, that not one detail has failed of all the good things GOD, your God, promised you.  It has all happened.  Nothing is left undone - not so much as a word."
     ~Joshua 23:14.  MSG
 
"The tree isn't dead; it's just changing.  There will be new growth in the spring."
     ~Robin Jones Gunn (A Heart Full of Hope)

"Step out in faith, and go claim what is rightfully yours.  Stop believing the lies and start living in faith.  Stop living in fear.  Go out and be that person in your family that needs to step out and break whatever it is that's going on that's holding you back from going out and truly living the life that you truly, truly want."
     ~Greg Greenough

"The most inhabited place on planet earth is 'Someday I'll...'  Get off of 'Someday I'll'.  Today is the day!"
     ~Paul Orberson

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP