Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All About Me Day 27 - What's In My Purse?

Here is post 27 in the "All About Me in 30 Days" blog hop!  Only three posts left after this one!

I guess I should go find out what's actually in my purse, since that is the topic for today.  This should be interesting! 

My purse currently contains:

  • Mango Hand Butter
  • Lipstick
  • 5 Pens
  • 1 Pencil
  • Chapstick
  • A Key For My Padlock
  • A Name Badge
  • A Journal
  • A Notebook
  • A Phone # List
  • Eyeglass Cleanser and Cloth (My Beautiful Thomas Kincaid cloth to be exact!)
  • Sticky Notes
  • An Old Grocery List
  • Allergy Tablets
  • Eyeshadow
  • 2 Bobby Pins
  • Lip Smacker
  • My house/car keys
  • Kleenex
  • My Wallet
  • Too Many Recipts...
  • Delicious Green Tea Mints
  • Monster Mints
  • Lactaid Tablets
  • Tums
  • IBU Profin
  • Orange Julius Coupons
  • A Safeway Club Card Pamphlet
  • And A Little Bit Of Garbage (That's NOT Going Back In...!)
Well, there you have it.  I guess it wasn't so crazy afterall!  I usually try to keep my purse free from clutter and unnecessary items.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP