Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All About Me Day 28 - My Worst Habit

Here is post 28 in the "All About Me In 30 Days" blog hop. 

A worst habit.  Hmmm.  Let's see. 

A bad habit I have is not washing my face thoroughly before I go to bed.  It's a bad habit I know I need to break, but lately I've been lazy.  By the time night comes I'm usually so exhausted that I just want to fall into bed and not worry about anything else.  Especially on the days that I've been babysitting all day. 

Starting tonight I'm going to try to force myself to take the extra few minutes and use my face cleanser and moisturizer to help my face clear up a bit more.  I hope I can break this habit starting tonight! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP