Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our Amazing Universe!

I don't have a lot of time to write right now, as I have many things I need to get done before church tonight, but I have something I really want to share with you all!

This afternoon my mom, myself, our friend Sherri, Sherri's son and son's friend, all went to the Science Center to see the Human Body Display that is currently there.

My mom and I decided to go earlier to see a film at the IMax on the Hubble Space Telescope.  It was in 3D and it was amazing!  It blew my mind away!  I was expecting something great...because anything showing the vastness of our amazing universe is...but I was sitting in my seat and had to remind myself to breathe because it was SO amazing!  I literally felt like I was travelling through space!  The stars were all coming at me, and when it showed the astronauts it felt like they were right in front of me and that if I reached out my hand I would touch them!  I sat there in my seat thinking about how huge the universe is.  This is what came to mind:  (What I thought of is at 6:50, but I would honestly suggest watching the whole Indescribable Passion Talk Video from Passion 268.  It shows how amazing the universe is that God has created!)



I guess I've run out of time for today!  To Be Continued...

1 comments:

Kathy Janzen

Amazing, Breanna. Thanks for showing me this. Love you for your ministry, it inspires me all the time. Love; Kathy

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP