Bloggers Rut
Lately I've been feeling like I'm caught in a 'bloggers' rut. I've been wanting to write but most of the time I don't know what to write. Maybe it's just me, but I've been feeling like this blog has become really boring...and long winded. My life right now isn't all that interesting...I just keep busy with work and school...there's not much to write about either of those!
When I do find something to write I feel like it's long and boring. I've found myself wanting to do something else along the lines of the "All About Me in 30 Days" series I did. It was fun to write about different topics!
If you have anything you want to know about me, or have any ideas of something you want me to write about, please let me know!!
I want to make this blog happy and light hearted again! :)

1 comments:
NEVER BORING! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment