Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011

Well, the day I've been waiting for has finally arrived.  Today is the deadline for all TRU nursing applications.  I am excited, nervous, anxious, and scared about what is to come next.  Though Kamloops no longer feels like home, I feel like that is where I need to be when I take nursing.  I don't know why, but that's just how I feel.  I wouldn't move there for good...where I am will be "home" but if TRU is where God wants me to be, I will survive the 30 months that I would be there over the next 4 years.  If the past 5 months have been any indication of how fast time flies I will be alright!

So, only time will tell where this next stage of my life will take me.  Will it be TRU or someplace else?  I don't know what to even think, or what to even pray...  All my heart cries is for God's will to be done.  If I'm to be at TRU, I believe God will open that door, and if I'm not I know He will close that door. 

The next few months until I find out will be a waiting game...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP