Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reaching The Biker Community For Jesus!!

I came across an article on the Global BC website that I thought I would share! 

Here's the link.

I found it really encouraging to read a story like this on the Global network!  Usually the news doesn't share a lot when it comes to reaching people for Jesus!  The first thing I thought of when I read it was that prison ministries are working!  Lives are being changed for Christ!!  The really exciting thing is that some people, like this new pastor, are really serious about changing their lives and living for Christ and they are spreading the Gospel to others! 

It's like Acts 20:24 says:  "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."

(After reading this article today I was thinking along these lines, but couldn't think of this verse off the top of my head.  Thanks Kim for posting it!!)

There isn't anything in the world that has meaning if we don't walk in the purpose God has for us here on earth...the purpose of telling others about God's grace and mercy!  Like Paul says, even our very lives are considered worth nothing...  Our purpose on the earth is for relationship with God, and relationship with others so that through our relationships we can spread the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, bringing all honour and glory to Him, and Him alone! 

Okay, enough of me writing on and on... (because I could go on and on! ;) 

Just read the article!  It's so exciting!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP