One Year and 111 Posts Later
I can't believe today marks the one year anniversary of my blog! I actually didn't realize it was today but thought I should check to see when it was, and sure enough I discovered it just in time!
This year has flown by! It's hard to believe all the changes that have occurred in my life throughout the past year! It's neat to go back and read some of the posts I've written and see how far I have really come! I'm not the same person I was a year ago when I began my blog...and that's a good thing! I've been challenged, I've grown, I've (hopefully) matured, and God has continued to work in and through me.
One thing I have come to realize about myself through this blog is that I tend to go on, and on, and on, and on... In person I am a quiet, reserved person, but for some reason that doesn't really seem to come through in this blog. The past few months I have seen my blog posts get longer, and longer. I think I need to cut back a little! I didn't used to write at all, but after going through ID and being 'forced' to write a weekly eJournal, writing just started flowing out of me. Hopefully in this next year some of what has come out in this blog will encourage me to be more vocal when I am verbally interacting with others. Maybe I should make that my New Years Resolution...
Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to you all on this one year anniversary! Why don't you leave a comment and let me know how you found my blog?! (Or whatever you want to comment about!) I look forward to "meeting" all you wonderful readers!
Oh, by the way...here are a few quick stats about my blog over the past year...
- 1500 pageviews
- The top 10 viewing countries are: USA, Canada, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, Guadeloupe, China, Netherlands, Slovenia, Denmark (How did you all find me?!)
- The most viewed post is All About Me In 30 Days

1 comments:
Congratulations on One Year of Blogging, Breanna! I love you and am very proud of you. I'm very glad you're sharing your life in this way!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment