Making Memories
My sister Stacie and I were the only two in my family who were able to head out to BC for our week long vacation. It was great to spend the extra time together! We took the bus, so we were on the road for 20 hours on the way there, and 32 on the way back! Though we didn't get to do half the things we had planned to do together, we still had fun! On the second half of the trip we spent more time together (the first half we were staying with different friends) and we were able to go for lunches and attempt a few walks around our old neighbourhood! I wish we had been able to do more around the city together, but I am thankful for the moments we did have together to make some lasting memories!

0 comments:
Post a Comment