Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Brief Update

Okay, I admit that I made a nice cake and it was a flop...so I didn't really take any pictures of the inside.  :(  The entire cake crumbled, but everyone at Bible Study said it tasted good.  Since I took the original cake to Bible Study on Monday my family wanted me to make another one, which I did today.  This one turned out wonderfully!!  I'll upload and post my pictures tomorrow!  I don't even want to say what the cake looked like...I'll let you see it!

On a completely different note, I realized today that today, June 1, marks exactly 4 years since my grad ceremony!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by!  So much has happened in the past 4 years.  I went through 2 years of ID, 1 year of Tourism Management, moved two provinces away, completed a few health related courses, met many people, and have been very blessed!  I wonder what the next 4 years will have in store! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP