Friday, June 24, 2011

Family Friday

Well Friday has arrived.  Today I leave for 18*32 camp.  Today I am writing my first "Family Friday" post.  I still need a better name for that...

I didn't know where to start with for my family, so I thought I'd start with the youngest in my extended family...my cousin Trae.

It's hard to believe that he is already 7 months!  Time has flown by! 

Trae is my youngest cousin.  He is the only one who I was able to meet while still in the hospital!  I've seen him grow and change...something I wish I could've seen firsthand with all my cousins. 

If I hadn't of moved to SK, I most likely wouldn't have even seen Trae yet.

Trae brings so much joy to our family!  I love little ones, and when they're family it's even better! 

I am so thankful to be your cousin, Trae!  I can't wait to continue watching you grow up and become the man God has created you to be!  I love you!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP