Friday, June 24, 2011

No Matter What...

I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to 18*32 Camp this afternoon, but I want to share a song with you all that's been really speaking to me this week.

The song is "No Matter What" by Kerrie Roberts.

There's been so much going on right now that I don't understand.  I can't comprehend why some things are or aren't happening in my life.  For example, I was hoping and praying my good friends from Kamloops would be at camp this weekend with Dan Bremnes, but they aren't.  It's just Dan Bremnes coming and playing with some people from my church.  :(  I won't get to see my friends which saddens me. 

I also don't understand why I feel "silent."  For example, I've been trying to contact/stay in contact with different friends of mine but time after time again they've been either purposefully or not purposefully ignoring my attempts.  It hurts.  It doesn't make sense. 

This song has been a source of encouragement to me in these areas in particularly while reminding me that no matter what happens God is in control and I can trust Him...even when things don't make sense. 

So just sit back and let this song speak to you. 

Well...Youtube's embed feature still isn't working so you'll have to click here to listen to the song.  Sorry about that!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP